“Project Offspring is a grassroots funded social networking site that discourages bigotry but also offers resources to those in need, those in want and those in interest. We’re building a safe place for people that want to be able to freely express themselves. There seems to be an overwhelming amount of bigotry that is overlooked and often encouraged on some of these sites. With Project Offspring, we are hoping to change that.”It’s DAY ONE of the second round of the Project Offspring fund raising campaign! How much can we raise in the first 24 hours?
During the first few days we are going to be telling you a lot about a few specific sections that will be offered on the site. For now, we want to tell you how you can help:
- Donate money
- Tell everybody
- Tweet about it with the #ProjectOffspring tag
- Post it on Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, blogspot, etc.
- When talking about us, make sure to use the links provided on the campaign page
- Traffic counts! Stop by the campaign page as often as you can.
- Follow us on Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter for updates
- Tell everybody (Okay we said this already but it’s important enough to be repeated)
- Tell us what you think.
- Keep the submissions coming!
Let’s make this happen!